Our Programs are designed solely for the treatment of Traumatic Psychological Injury (TPI) and related challenges. Treatments are based on the most current, recognized, and effective evidence-based best practice models.
The programs are designed to address the needs of the client who:
- has suffered a traumatic psychological injury
- has suffered another psychological condition related to the injury
- may have significant psychosocial issues related to the psychological condition
- may also have physical barriers to returning to work
We have used the following 5 Trauma Classifications to build our range of services:
- Acute Stress – A single time limited event
- Chronic Trauma – Multiple traumatic exposures and/or events over extended periods of time
- Complex Trauma – Prolonged, repeated experience of interpersonal trauma in a context in which the individual has little or no chance of escape.
- Toxic Stress – Adverse recurrent experiences that lead to strong, frequent, or prolonged activation of the body’s stress response system
- Secondary / Vicarious Trauma – Exposure to the trauma of others by providers, family members, partners, colleagues or friends in close contact with the member